Canadian Automobile Association
Membership Organizations · Canada · 95 Employees
View Company Info for Free
Who is Canadian Automobile Association
The Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) is a non-profit membership organization providing members roadside assistance, travel services, insuranceservices, and discounts. The CAA was founded in 1913 and is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario.Popular SearchesCanadian Automobile AssociationCaa AtlanticCaaThe Canadian Automobile AssociationCaa Maritimes LtdSIC Code 86,869NAICS Code 81,813
Canadian Automobile Association Org Chart
Similar Companies to Canadian Automobile Association
Canadian Automobile Association Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
Jul 18, 2022
Caa Don Mills
Feb 07, 2013
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Canadian Automobile Association Tech Stack
Top Companies in Canada
Canadian Automobile Association News & Media
- To enhance road safety and promote active transportation, the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) recently launched a public awareness campaign about the benefits of active transportation. The campaign will focus on enhanced personal safety, accessibility, and the health and well-being of all road users. It is supported by a combined investment of $85,000 from the federal government and the CAA.
- TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Securian Canada, a leading insurance provider of innovative, life-ready insurance solutions in Canada, is excited to announce a new partnership with the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA). Through this new partnership, CAA introduced an innovative suite of insurance products and a digital-first customer experience to their more than seven million Members across the country, effective January 1, 2024. “We are incredibly excited to work alongside Securian Canad
- ATLANTA, June 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Privacy4Cars, the first privacy-tech company focused on creating solutions for data collected by vehicles, announced today that its revolutionary tool, Privacy4Cars' Vehicle Privacy Report™, is now available in Canada. For the first time, Canadian...
- Vaughan, ON, May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Residential and Civil Construction Alliance of Ontario (RCCAO) is proud to partner with the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) by offering its technical expertise for the 2023 CAA Worst Roads advocacy campaign. This campaign raises awareness about the state of road infrastructure in the province and serves as an important reminder of the impact that infrastructure has in the daily lives of Ontarians.
- DecideAct has entered the new business field of large-scale membership organizations by welcoming CAA (Canadian Automobile Association) as a DecideAct customer. The Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) is one of the largest and oldest consumer-based organizations in Canada – and in the world - consisting of nine CAA Clubs serving more than six million members across Canada. CAA Members can enjoy the features and services offered by affiliate auto clubs across North America and around the
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Canadian Automobile Association
The Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) is a non-profit membership organization providing members roadside assistance, travel services, insurance services, and discounts. The CAA was founded in 1913 and is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario....