Brudylab S.L

Website:

brudylab.net

Description:

In BRUDYLAB, we are specialists on medical nutrition based on the beneficial effects of DHA to human health. Our aim is to contribute offering palliative solutions both to oxidative stress and inflammation associated with disease by supplementation of the diet. Our innovative food supplements (Nutraceuticals) are intended to give antioxidant protection to the eye and to human fertility, also to improve neuronal functionalism, and to reduce cardiovascular risk factors. Our nutraceuticals, food supplements and dietary food for special medical purposes, are based on the DHA Triglyceride (DHA-TG) called Tridocosahexaenoine-AOX®. DHA is a long chain Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA Omega-3) and is essential to humans. Through Brudy Technology, one of the companies within the group, we have been pioneers in studying the activity of DHA-TG in human retinal cells. We have been able to prove (in vitro and in vivo) that DHA-TG acts as a potent genic inducer of intracellular glutathione production, which allowed us to patent Tridocosahexaenoine-AOX as a cellular antioxidant. Only our DHA-TG has clinically demonstrated antioxidant activity. By enzymatic re-esterification of glycerol with DHA (purified at > 70 %) we obtain a DHA-TG. This improves the bioavailability; human enterocytes prefer to receive fatty acids in the form of a triglyceride. The enzymatic method is better than the thermo-chemical method, since it respects the chemical structure of the DHA, thus guaranteeing a stronger antioxidant activity. Due to the high concentration (>70%) we obtain an 80% of DHA within the three available positions of the glycerol. During the absorption process the first and third position will be esterified and detached, but the central position (Sn-2) will be absorbed altogether with the glycerol molecule. When reaching the blood the third position (Sn-3) is occupied by a phosphor atom with a nitrogen base, it has become a phospholipid. Phospholipids are the "bricks" of the cellular membranes and will be deposited onto them together with the DHA. The cell will identify the triglyceride as a potential oxidant molecule, due to the 6 double bonds of the DHA that can easily be oxidized, and will respond by producing glutathione up to 200 to 300% higher than normal. DHA-TG is not an electronic donor as most of the other antioxidants are. It is a cell inducer, or bio-inductor, that up-regulates the intracellular glutathione synthesis enzymes. Tridocosahexaenoine-AOX® is highly superior to other products with DHA in their formula. Our patented DHA-TG has a higher bioavailability and is enzymatically purified. Due to its high concentration (>70%) most of the three positions of the glyceride will be occupied by DHA. The lower the concentration of DHA, for example 35% as in microalgae Schizochytrium sp., the more unlikely it is to obtaining tridocosahexaenoine, since the remaining 65% of fatty acids will dominate. These remaining fatty acids are saturated, monounsaturated or Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Only Omega-3 fatty acids are antioxidant and only DHA is found (in higher concentrations) in retina, neurons and sperm. The enzymatic concentration method respects the hydrocarbon structure with its 6 double bonds. The thermo-chemical method used to deodorize and de-flavor DHA leads to an organoleptic better product, free of its fishy smell and taste which reduces the propensity of regurgitation, but sacrifices an important part of its antioxidant activity due to the alteration of the chemical structure. As shown in the graphic, some of the oils used in food supplements are true mixtures of fatty acids; saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated Omega-6 and polyunsaturated Omega-3. When we try to establish a balance within our diet we reduce the first three types, since they are abundant in our daily diet, and increase the Omega-3 which have a lower presence in our diet and are really beneficial to the human physiology.

Read More

Recently Updated profiles

Brudy Technology SL

Browse ZoomInfo’s Directories