Airlines, Airports & Air Services · New York, United States · 4,000 Employees
Atlas Air, founded in 1992 and headquartered in Purchase, New York, is an airline offering cargo and passenger charter services to customers.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Atlas Air
Top Competitors of Atlas Air
Atlas Air Org Chart
Atlas Air Company Metrics
Florida West International Airways
Polar Air Cargo
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Atlas Air Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Atlas Air News & Media
- Gonopolskiy has been with Atlas for more than 18 years, and has served as interim CFO since June 15, 2023
- VTR and Atlas Air will develop a virtual reality (VR) learning tool that will transform the way its pilots prepare for simulator training. TAMPA, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES, November 8, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Visionary Training Resources (VTR), an …
- FedEx names former Atlas Air CEO to be its next CFO
- PURCHASE, N.Y., June 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlas Air Inc., a subsidiary of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc., today announced Richard Broekman has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer and Head of Sustainability. In his new role, Mr. Broekman will be responsible for the development and execution of Atlas Air’s global commercial strategies, and the management of the corporate sales strategy for ACMI, CMI and Charter Services.
- Report Highlights Company’s Progress in Fostering Economic and Social Progress While Safeguarding Environment Report Highlights Company’s Progress in Fostering Economic and Social Progress While Safeguarding Environment
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Atlas Air
Atlas Air, founded in 1992 and headquartered in Purchase, New York, is an airline offering cargo and passenger charter services to customers....