At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Director, Enterprise Applications, you will be responsible for the Order to Cash, Master Data(Products, Pricing) and other ERP verticals. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with Order Management, Products and Pricing, Finance, FP&A and help run the operations in a DevOps Agile model taking ownership throughout the lifecycle.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Partner with Domain and Technology leaders to define Strategy, Vision and Roadmap
- Previous hands-on experience and SME expertise on application areas such as OM Pricing, PTP, RTR, AR, ACV, Sales Comp etc
- Work cross-functionally with Executives and Bizops teams within the company to set the overall vision and strategy for ZoomInfo’s Business Applications
- Coordinate implementation of product and process improvements to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Execute on the roadmap and prioritize features designed to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
- Define, track, and communicate metrics that help understand how well initiatives are meeting objectives
- Represent the CE team in stakeholder and Executive meetings
- Lead and grow a team of talented Engineers including career planning, performance management and exceptional coaching
- Practitioner of Agile, CD/CI, Dev Ops framework
- Understand technical domain, provide architectural oversight to ensure future scalability & flexibility
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 12+ years of relevant working experience, with at least 2+ years at the Director level
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a people manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, business administration, organization development, communication or related discipline; MBA will be an advantage
- Deep understanding of SaaS business and various application software
- Experience having led large OOB software implementations such as SFDC, Oracle, SAP etc
- Experience in Master Data Management system implementation a plus
- Experience in integrating ERP/SaaS systems using Informatica, MuleSoft or other middleware
- Experience building and leading high performing product teams
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions
- Excellent communicator and can apply effective influencing techniques to gain support for your team’s priorities across leaders and teams in the company
- Experience in running RFP’s and selection process and present to Execs
- Team oriented and able to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company to take an idea from conception to launch
- Have significant latitude in leading implementations, establish a reputation of leadership within a team, and demonstrates influence within their area of expertise
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.