At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Software Engineer , you will report to the Applications team lead, and will be Taking part in large scale systems as part of a growing company, release features to thousands of users around the world with the latest technologies. Great chance to self improve and be part of a team who continually strives for excellence. The candidate will work to ensure highest levels of performance, stability and execution
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology to new levels.
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Full-stack developer.
- Experienced with Node.js / Nest.js AND Angular+2- Must.
- Experienced writing tests.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with GCP- Advantage.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experienced with Microservices architecture - Advantage.
- Self-motivated with a real can-do attitude.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.