At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Team Lead for Eata Engineering, you will report to the Senior Manager, and will be responsible for building and designing the strategy of our product analytics engineering team under the Enterprise Data Engineering group.
Zoominfo is a rapidly growing data-driven company, and as such- we understand the importance of a comprehensive and solid data solution to support decision making in our organization. Our vision is to have a consistent, democratized, and accessible single source of truth for all company data analytics and reporting. Our goal is to improve decision-making processes by having the right information available when it is needed.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Managing a team of talented data engineers who deliver scalable, reliable, and reusable data solutions- while providing them with mentorship and development opportunities.
- Leading, building, and continuously improving our data gathering, modeling, reporting capabilities and self-service data platforms.
- Working closely with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Domain Experts to identify data needs.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor, analyze, maintain and improve data operation, performance and usability.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Relevant Bachelor degree – preferably CS, Engineering/ Information Systems or other equivalent Software Engineering background
- 2+ years of experience in leading DE/BI teams.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data/BI engineer.
- Strong SQL abilities and hands-on experience with SQL and no-SQL DBs, performing analysis and performance optimizations.
- Hands-on experience in Python or equivalent programming language.
- Experience with data warehouse solutions (like Bigquery/ Redshift/ Snowflake).
- Experience with data modeling, data catalog concepts, data formats, data pipelines/ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with data visualization tools and infrastructures (like Tableau/Sisense/Looker/other)
- Experience with Airflow and DBT - advantage .
- Experience with AWS/GCP cloud services such as GCS/S3, Lambda/Cloud Function, EMR/Dataproc, Glue/Dataflow, Athena - advantage.
- Experience with development practices – Agile, CI/CD, TDD - advantage.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.