At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
We are seeking a Senior Engineering Manager to lead multiple teams focused on building the core of identity and access management for all ZoomInfo products. The successful individual will have proven ability to lead technical teams and drive the efforts that impact the bigger picture, fostering strong relationships across the organization.
- Lead, coach and support a highly effective group of passionate engineers to foster a high-performance culture
- Plan and execute long term strategies that benefit the teams, products and the organization.
- Work closely with the technical teams to find optimal solutions to hard problems
- Build trusting relationships and collaborate cross-departmentally to execute on company strategy
- Manage the delivery of software using Agile best practices including continuous deployment, continuous integration and test-driven development
- Work effectively with product managers, engineers, analytics and the leadership team to allocate engineering resources appropriately across various projects, including balancing customer needs with longer-term product roadmap needs
- Implement processes and metrics to ensure that the team is extremely efficient and focused
- Recruit world-class engineering talent and participate in the recruiting flow including attracting, screening, and closing high caliber candidates, in individual contributor and management roles
- Enable a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation and excellence while continuously elevating the quality and caliber of our engineering organization
- Provide strong leadership to multiple technical scrum teams
- Experience in managing people and processes across different locations and time zones
- Strong hands-on experience leading development teams building highly scalable SaaS applications using modern frameworks and technologies like Angular, React, Node.js.
- Strong experience in cloud computing (AWS/Google Cloud) and general programming languages
- Deep technical understanding of software engineering and working with data at scale
- Proven experience leading engineering teams during the evolution of the Engineering function from startup to the enterprise
- Demonstrated track record of successfully hiring, managing, coaching and retaining world-class engineers and engineering managers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships and motivate team members
- Experience with Large Data Sets/Big Data nice to have
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.