At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
The Senior Manager, Research will oversee a team of research analysts who have responsibility for a variety of data collection and model training initiatives. The senior manager will be closely aligned with the Vancouver-based Research leaders, providing support on data initiatives that impact some of the most visible data points in the ZoomInfo platform. This position will report directly to the Vice President, Engineering.
This is a high-visibility role within an exciting area of the business with a chance to gain domain expertise in all aspects of data and research.
- Train, coach, collaborate, and troubleshoot with others within the organization
- Manage teams responsible for researching company and contact data
- Assist creating technical “how-to” documents when necessary
- Drive, track and report on efficiency improvements, team wins and team needs
- Manage project lifecycle
- Diagnose and report on data quality issues
- Minimum 8+ years overall experience
- 2+ years of management experience in related field required
- Excellent cross-cultural communication
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience defining KPIs and metrics
- Snowflake and SQL
- Self-motivated, self-starter, innovative
- Ability to multitask, moving easily between strategy, coaching and execution
- Video and content creation skills a plus
- Available to work hours partially overlapping with PST business hours
- Experience researching company and contact data (i.e. employee count, industry, titles, emails, etc.)
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.