At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
The Email Deliverability Manager will assist our marketing and sales automation efforts. To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a firm understanding of lead generation email sending and how to effectively navigate through the challenges of email prospecting in a team environment.
This position will report to the Deliverability Manager, but also act as part of a high performing cross-functional team. A successful candidate will be capable of working on a variety of projects which range from input on sales automation programs, list building, email reporting, sender reputation mediation and analytics.
- Degree is optional if all of the other subsequent conditions are met, else prefer undergrad in Business, Marketing/Communications, English, Math or Statistics.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with email marketing and email automation sending
- Minimum 2 years of client-facing experience in a support role
- Background in utilizing lead generation email marketing to drive sales and revenue
- Firm understanding of email sender reputation, email list management and how to troubleshoot throughput issues
- Has a working knowledge base of email marketing tactics and broad understanding of requirements to ensure the highest quality campaign deployments
- Experience working with email headers and email authentication
- Office door is always open to consult with front-line marketing and sales staff to assist and educate about improvements to email sending as needed.
- Participate in meetings to present insights around email delivery, answer questions and provide proactive recommendations to improve sending and inbox visibility of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Be able to produce reports on email deliverability, explain the findings and then make recommendations for improvement based on that analysis.
- Utilize knowledge of ZI platform, marketing automation, and email best practices to proactively recommend appropriate solutions to optimize campaigns and response rate when possible
- Stay current on deliverability and sender reputation trends in the industry to share with management and make recommendations for higher network performance
- Knowledge of HTML coding, a/b testing and other best practices to lead generation email marketing campaigns
- Team player, with ability to self-manage workload and be flexible for supporting a global operation
- Inquisitive and proactive about improving email marketing automation programs
- Excellent writing, listening, and client-facing communication skills
- Excellent telephone/video call etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Ability to work under minimal direction; self-sufficient and personally motivated to deliver excellent service to key stakeholders.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.