At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will report to the Senior Director, Product Marketing.
In 2021 we made massive strides in growing our global customer base. As we head into 2022, we are looking to grow our team focused on our “go global” initiative. We're looking for a full-stack product marketer who feels comfortable in uncharted waters as you’ll be the first dedicated product marketing hire to help define and execute our global go-to-market strategy. You’ll work closely with the Global Tiger Team, a tight-knit team of cross-functional stakeholders (from Sales to Data Science to Marketing) who are all focused on helping ZoomInfo grow our global footprint.
- Conduct market & customer research to build out relevant nuanced, local go-to-market strategies
- Define global commercialization strategy and work with cross-functional teams to execute, manage and adapt strategies as our product portfolio grows
- Work closely with International Data team to ensure a competitive product offering
- Support Product & Design teams with product internationalization efforts
- Enable growing EMEA & APAC sales & CS teams with relevant product & competitive knowledge, talk tracks and assets
- Work closely with International Demand Gen team to create campaigns that establish ZoomInfo’s brand & product superiority in emerging markets
- Adjust & create content that speeds up the sales cycle based on local nuances
What You Bring to the Table:
- 8+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Must have global marketing experience with a focus on EMEA and/or APAC
- Deep expertise building out go-to-market strategies and working with marketing to oversee & execute the campaigns
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working effectively in a changing environment; adaptable and resilient, working towards solutions during times of change
- Strong interpersonal and team skills: a collaborative self-starter with the ability to influence and support others
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willingness to travel within U.S. and internationally
- B2B & SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.