At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Growth Analyst, you will report to the Senior Manager Product Analytics, and will be a crucial part of the Product Analytics group at Zoominfo. You will be responsible for leading the continuous growth and improvement of some of the most important growth products of ZI to success. We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics and Growth Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical and a great business sense.
This position is full-time and is located in our Raanana office (hybrid mode).
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Identify growth opportunities and constantly work toward improving our adoption, engagement and ability to monetize.
- Partner with different stakeholders (product managers, designers, and engineers) to execute on ZI’s products based on what identified to accelerate growth and adoption on ZI’s products.
- Understand the funnels, user behavior and the KPIs that move the needle the most for the business.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, data visualization and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers in a way that is clear, concise and insightful.
- Highly independent individual who is full of curiosity and creativity about new opportunities to grow the products, and execute these ideas on his own.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data related field - Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- 2+ years experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results to key stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience manipulating data sets using SQL and/or other programming languages.
- 2+ years experience working collaboratively with product team members such as: product management, engineering and design.
- Experience with product optimization work i.e. funnel/website optimization.
- Experience with A/B testing techniques.
- Experience with visualization tools (Preferably Tableau).
- Experience working with Amplitude, Google Analytics or Salesforce.
- Familiarity with Product Led Growth methodologies such as (Pirate Metrics, experiementions, growth funnels, etc.).
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.