At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo’s Software Development organization is seeking a resourceful, collaborative, self-motivated Business Operations Manager to support Engineering. To be successful in this role you will be able to juggle numerous incoming requests, communicate effectively across the organization, remain calm under pressure, display a strong work ethic, take ownership, and have excellent judgement. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment while always keeping an eye toward minute details as well as the big picture.
As a Business Operations Manager, you will report to the Chief of Staff to the CTO and will be responsible for working cross-functionally to support a number of operational processes for Engineering. You need to be someone who can bring order to chaos, jumping in to learn cross-functional processes, building trust across teams, and ensuring smooth operational execution across a variety of internal processes. You will be working closely with teams around the world, so effective relationship building and communication skills are imperative.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Build relationships with procurement and accounts payables partners, learning their processes, people, and tools.
- Build relationships with vendor partners.
- Track in-progress procurement requisitions, follow up on outstanding action items for our team, and report to our team on status updates from procurement.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies as needed
- Monitor Engineering department expenses in line with procurement and accounts payable processes.
- Build relationships with talent acquisition partners, learning their processes, people, and tools.
- Reconcile positions across finance and HR systems.
- Monitor and report to engineering leaders on recruiting status.
- Develop welcome package for new Engineering hires, and introduce them to department-level forums when they start
- Develop relationships with learning and development partners, partnering with them to promote learning opportunities within the Engineering department.
- Build relationships with facilities and IT staff, learning their processes, people, and tools.
- Coordinate Engineering department wide events
- Proven experience in working in business operations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and comfortable working cross-functionally
- Experience independently managing small-size projects and budgets
- Experience with Google Suite and Slack or affinity for adopting these technologies is a must
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of spreadsheets, ideally Google Sheets.
- Is very professional; highly poised, confident and organized
- Maintains high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals both inside and outside of the company.
- Pivots quickly and is able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events which require timely response or turnaround.
- Able to handle administrative and operations details independently and with an eye for accuracy, while keeping team members informed
- Experience working with international teams
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.