At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The definition of animation is “the state of being full of life or vigor; liveliness.” which coincidentally is exactly what we are looking for in a Senior Motion Designer. Join our team and help us grow into a world class in-house creative hub.
You will be involved in the concepting, storyboarding, execution, and build-out of creative deliverables across multiple touchpoints - web, mobile, social, video, and beyond…
To succeed in this role, you must embrace a fast-paced environment, remain calm under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and execute on the direction and requirements of these projects.
What you’ll do:
- Work with creative teams to design and produce stand-alone animated videos and supporting motion elements, for marketing and promotional materials
- Conceptualize video asks and manage from script and storyboard, through final execution
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other related accreditation to an Arts College or University.
- 5-8 years’ experience in the creative field. Agency and in-house brand/marketing experience are a plus.
- Expertise in After Effects with a solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro. Experience with Figma and Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work. Storyboard design experience is a plus.
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Capable of taking direction/feedback and translating it into final creative deliverables.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Proficiency with video and audio editing is a plus.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protect