At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Software Engineer on the Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Write high-volume SaaS applications (full stack) with slick and responsive user interfaces that can handle millions of requests a day.
- Work with cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers.
- Help define and promote software engineering best practices, including design, documentation, code reviews, monitoring, observability etc.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of package managers and semantic versioning.
- Experience in design, full stack development and delivery of highly scalable SaaS applications.
- Passion for developing software and tooling for continuous improvement of engineering processes.
- Strong desire to automate repetitive and manual tasks to reduce waste from development processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal customers.
Nice to Have:
- Experience utilizing CI/CD tooling for automating builds, tests, dependency publishing, and application deployments (Jenkins).
- Experience building microservices architectures deployed to the cloud (AWS/Google Cloud).
- Virtualization and orchestration of applications (Docker/Kubernetes/ECS).
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.