At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the SAP Basis Administrator, you will provide reliable engineering support for ERP (SAP S/4 HANA) which includes administration of the SAP environment including installations, updates\upgrades, maintenance, and security.
You will be responsible for daily operational activities like configuration, transports, SAP monitoring, Database\Storage management, troubleshooting, error handling, performance tuning, backups, applying Support Packages, installation of add-on software components, SAP Security including creating SAP roles and problem determination & solution. Other responsibilities include system landscape strategy, design and realization of solutions such as high availability, disaster recovery, state of the art proactive monitoring and error handling and automation for all infrastructure-centric areas.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Engineer and run SAP infrastructure to meet performance, security, high availability, scalability, and other requirements.
- Ensure SOX Compliance in change management procedures affecting prod environments of SAP and application ecosystem.
- Interact with product owners and developers to ensure the overall infrastructure design of business applications meets requirements of performance, security, and high availability.
- Perform operational Database Engineering duties in a large-scale and complex environment (i.e., patching, environments cloning, database/application upgrades, and implementing backup and monitoring procedures).
- Analyze performance issues in the application and database tiers of SAP installations and assist developers with performance tuning.
- Partner with third-party vendor products teams (i.e., SAP and partners) to resolve any issues.
- Ensure quality and timely deployments across various systems using DevOps model
- Knowledge Management - Ability to do process documentation and quick reference guides
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices and influence others to seek best-in-class solutions/technology to resolve business challenges.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that they follow best practices when architecting, programming, or documenting solutions.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a related field.
- 10 years of experience designing, installing, and managing SAP Netweaver, ERP, S/4 Hana, GRC, Solution Manager, TMS/Charm, BW, BW4/HANA, MDG.
- SAP Certification
- 5 years of coding experience in shell scripting, Go, Python, C, C++, or Java.
- Experience with Linux and SQL.
- Experience administering SAP Business Suite in High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) environments, Cloud Connector, and integration platforms (e.g., PI/PO, SDI, DS, etc.), and automation for SAP patching.
- Ability to analyze and resolve difficult technical issues quickly in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and ability to partner with them to conduct business and technical discovery
- Strong technical knowledge of SAP Security and concepts.
- Experience with maintaining SOX governance and compliance.
- Experience working and presenting proposals to executives in a clear and compelling way
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.