At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As a Principal Architect on the Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. You will provide technical guidance to the teams and develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers focused on development of enterprise class APIs and microservices that impact multiple products.
- Lead multiple initiatives with a variety of teams, providing guidance and oversight of both technical design and execution.
- In an Agile environment, work with Product Owners, and other Software Engineers to review business requirements, and design and prototype solutions.
- Work closely with teams to provide hands-on technical direction, do code reviews, debug issues, code as needed.
- Be passionate about long term stability, scalability and reusability of shared components.
- Collaborate closely with other architects to review and implement best practices and guidelines.
- 10+ years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- In depth knowledge and experience building applications using languages such as Java and C#.
- In depth knowledge of Cloud platform like AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of and experience using Angular 2 and up or React and Node.js.
- Familiarity with big data technologies such as Solr/Lucene/Elastic, Kafka, Spark etc is a plus.
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges.
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.