At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As a Product Manager, you will strategize, plan and deliver products that will enrich our data platform for our customers. The role requires the ability to identify business impact, translate it to explicit development-ready specs, and work closely with the Data Acquisition engineering team to drive the successful delivery of data collection across millions of data sources. This role is expected to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of peers across and at multiple levels of the organization. The successful individual will have proven ability to manage the product roadmap, delivering a variety of data-focused software solutions with data driven decisions.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- E2E responsibility of product lifecycle, objectives, progress, analytics through plans to all stakeholders (Data Acquisition engineering team, Business and consumers).
- Prioritize features and resources to ensure critical resources are working on the highest impact solutions according to the company's goals.
- Manage stakeholder communication and internal alignment.
- Work effectively with product managers, engineers and analytics to allocate the resources appropriately across various projects, including balancing customer needs with longer-term product roadmap needs.
- Create and maintain accurate product documentation and knowledge transfer throughout the organization.
- Commit and report on progress of delivering and presenting to executives.
- Identify new and innovative methods and metrics for tracking product success, including customer adoption and satisfaction.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Proven experience at startup and enterprise environments, leading a product roadmap.
- Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives with different stakeholders from business, to RnD, to management.
- Strong analytical skills, obsessed with data, with experience in data in scale.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - enthusiastic, team player with a proven ability to build productiv cross-departmental relationships and motivate team members.
- Experience working through the full life cycle from analysis, data acquisition, modeling building through to deployment, and monitoring and revising models in a large-scale enterprise production environment.
- Relevant university degree
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.