At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As an Application Support Engineer III, on the Engineering Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. You will be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues while also taking an active role in continuously improving our product by interacting directly with customers and our developers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve issues reported by customers or internal teams.
- Identify the root-cause of the problem using logs and troubleshooting tools.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Document case progress and technical details throughout the support process for future reference.
- Communicate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal engineering team for resolution.
- If you like coding, you can fix bugs and add small features, otherwise, this is not a mandatory requirement.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in both technology and customer-facing roles
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Experience with querying data from Databases ( SQL Server, MongoDB).
- Experience with cloud monitoring and logging tools.
- Knowledge of Python, Angular (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of of CRM integration like Salesforce, Hubspot (Nice to have)
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.