At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
This role will start with a small team of PMs that will grow over time and is responsible for the central pillar of our Conversation Intelligence platform. You’ll work closely alongside Director-level peers & ZI product leadership to set & execute the vision for our Chorus.ai Conversation Intelligence platform. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with sales, marketing and recruiting users as well as software development teams throughout the development lifecycle.
As an AI product, the data we ingest and analyze is foundational to the value we deliver to our customers. We are looking for an experienced and driven product leader who can help define the product strategy for our data platform and establish Chorus as the market leader with respect to the quality of our underlying data.
The Director of Product, Platform will be responsible for managing a team of talented product managers working on Chorus’s conversation intelligence data platform. This highly visible role will partner closely with product leadership, director-level peers and cross-functional stakeholders across engineering, design and GTM teams to define our platform strategy and execute against the product roadmap.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Define strategy and execute against roadmap for Chorus’s data platform (ingest, process, analyze, alert + AI/ML)
- Ensure that Chorus has the most reliable and robust data infrastructure among all conversation intelligence solutions in market
- Mentor, coach and lead a team of platform PMs, fostering a culture of ownership, accountability and continuous improvement
- Partner closely with director-level peers and PMs to prioritize enhancements and support high-priority use cases
- Work closely with implementation and support to prioritize support issues and custom development requests
- Operate cross-functionally across engineering, design, GTM teams and leadership to convince, align and inspire on Chorus’s roadmap
- Grow the Chorus product team in Israel, helping to streamline communications across offices and time zones
- Represent the product team in high-stakes customer, prospect and partner conversations
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of relevant working experience, with a minimum of 2 years at a product director or equivalent level
- Undergraduate degree in technical field required; MBA a plus
- Track record delivering scalable data and/or infrastructure products with end-to-end product responsibility from concept to GA and beyond
- Experience hiring and scaling high performing product teams
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions for highly technical products
- Excellent communicator with ability to set a clear vision and achieve alignment across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to direct major cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization and scoping
- Obsession with quality and excellence, particularly with respect to data integrity
- Platform thinking: ability to design platform products that are simple and robust, yet flexible and able to support a wide variety of use cases
- A keen eye for detail + hands-on approach: ability and eagerness to dive into the details to uncover risks and opportunities
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.