At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will report to the Team Lead, Salesforce Administration, and will be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging day to day application errors in production and providing solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with different stakeholders, Sales Reps, analyzing the problem statement, creating customer workflows, and troubleshooting application errors. We are looking for an Individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, guided by experienced Salesforce Developers in our team. Our Salesforce Instance is of great importance to us, therefore you should keep the wider organization’s best interests in mind when developing any code
- Diagnose intricate Salesforce problems, provide solutions and workarounds to ensure the highest level of reliability for critical applications.
- Provide consultation and strategic recommendations to Development teams by quickly assessing and remediating complex issues.
- Perform simple and complex daily administration tasks such as data manipulation, data loading, merging of duplicate records, managing custom fields, objects, layouts, list views and complex workflows/Process/Flows.
- Build reports and dashboards and maintain a solid information architecture and Data Hygiene.
- Proactively looking and identifying needed system changes by gathering feedback from users.
- Support the development of additional Salesforce functionality to enhance performance of business processes including, but not limited to, object design, page layouts, workflows, approval processes, user roles & profiles.
- Work closely with the Release Manager for deploying configuration changes and keeping all the Salesforce environments (Production and Sandboxes) in sync.
- Partner closely with the QA and Development team during the build, test and UAT cycle to ensure build quality.
- Strong knowledge of flows, apex triggers, approval process, custom objects, metadata types, process builders, workflows, SOQL, validation rules.
- Experience with any app exchange products and Knowledge of CPQ is a must.
- Experience managing custom Salesforce role hierarchy, profiles, sharing rules and groups.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of Salesforce CRM governor limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
- Experience in working with CD/CI DevOps tools.
- Experience with Salesforce development using Lightning Framework, Apex.
- Experience with AURA and Lightning Web Component development.
- Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, a plus.
- Salesforce Admin Certified(Required)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder (Required).
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (Required)
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.