At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
This role is a rare opportunity for someone with a few years of experience in product marketing or some time under their proverbial belt in a field like sales, account management, customer success, training, or teaching.
We’re looking for someone to join a team of amazing product marketers who will initially be responsible for:
- Doing customer discovery and research about how our customers are using (or not using) our existing products and features, and what we can do to improve the product experience for them.
- Synthesizing the findings, developing hypotheses, and presenting on those findings to the product marketing, product management, and executive teams.
- Working with other product marketing managers to streamline our in-app product promotions.
- Serving as a key “utility” player as special product marketing projects rear their heads.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
Relevant experience: You don’t need an extensive product marketing background for this role. But you do need to have been in roles where there’s a heavy emphasis on communication, and you need to have experience teaching people things. Some potentially relevant roles include education, training, business development, sales, or customer success.
Skills and abilities:
- Exceptional overall communication skills
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Good storytelling capabilities
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with people throughout the organization
- Adept at using different software programs with an ability to pick up new programs quickly
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- High emotional intelligence
- Enjoys meeting new people/initiating contact with new people
- Consistently and openly inquisitive
- Has a “owner” mindset
- Looks for ways to be helpful in all situations
- Is a team player and helps others succeed in their jobs
ABOUT THE TEAM:
If you’re looking to be part of a phenomenal team of dynamic people, you will not find a better squad than this one. Here’s a bit about us:
- We are currently a team of 8, and soon to be 10 people.
- We’ll grow more in 2022.
- There’s a mix of product marketing experience on the team—from people who have been doing product marketing for more than a decade, to people who have just recently transitioned to product marketing from other roles.
- From top to bottom, it’s a group of strong product marketing professionals. But more importantly, it’s a group of rock-solid people. People on our team are friendly and helpful, have great senses of humor, high integrity, intellectual horsepower, motivation, curiosity, and conscientiousness.
- We cultivate a culture of psychological safety. People on this team feel comfortable being themselves and bringing their whole selves to work.
- We have each other’s backs, and we’re cheering for each other’s success.
- We’re committed to helping one another grow professionally and personally.
ABOUT PRODUCT MARKETING:
A quick note about product marketing: Product marketing roles give you access and influence over more facets of a company than just about any role. Product marketing is also an emerging and evolving job function, and all indications are that it will continue to flourish. Because it’s an emerging competency and product marketers have to develop such a wide array of skills, good product marketers are in incredibly high demand. Said another way, it’s an absolutely amazing career path for someone looking for intellectual growth, personal development, and tremendous career opportunities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
ZoomInfo is on a rocket ride. Here are some the basic things to know about us:
- We offer a go-to-market solution that helps tens of thousands of companies hit their number.
- We have a robust product offering that customers love.
- It’s common to hear our customers say things like, “I don’t know how I’d do my job without you.”
- We have major employee bases in Waltham, MA, Vancouver, WA, Tel Aviv (Israel), the San Francisco Bay area, and Bethesda, MD.
- We went public in spring of 2020 in one of the year’s most successful IPOs.
- Revenues have grown 56% year over year.
- We are expanding our offering and growing our total addressable market in a big way in 2022.
We try to think about our open opportunities through a few different lenses:
- What kind of relevant experience does the right candidate have?
- What kind of skills and abilities does the right candidate have?
- What kind of behavioral traits does the right candidate have?
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
**Candidates for this role must within commuting distance one of our offices: Waltham, MA; Bethesda, MD; Conshohocken, PA; Vancouver, WA; Bellevue, WA; Grand Rapids, MI