At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Marketing Data Product Manager, you will report to the Digital Marketing Manager, and work with stakeholders to build our data strategy and drives the roadmap for the data and business intelligence products. You will be part of the analytics and BI team that is responsible for unlocking the data and insights necessary to support the marketing team with analyzing performance across campaigns and projects, trends and helping discover new opportunities. This role is an integral part of the team's success by owning the management of products as well as managing broader initiatives that impact the overall Business Intelligence ecosystem.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Work with stakeholders to understand their problems, needs and requests.
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with, foster learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility, advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end and establish a consultative partnership with key. stakeholders to achieve their goals.
- Develop report-level clear requirements definition and prioritization.
- Assist/manage third party technical integrations during development.
- Troubleshoot data and product issues.
- Build out structures to streamline data collection and hygiene, including tracking and alerting about anomalies.
- Drafting requirements for data collection, modeling and reporting.
- Drafting and maintaining documentation for data structures and processes.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related degree.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a data-driven role, preferably in a marketing capacity, but there’s a preference for people with 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Prior experience with Google Analytics & SalesForce strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with SQL required.
- Medium to Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills.
- Hands on experience implementing and using reporting technologies, data lakes, data warehouses and business intelligence tools.
- Strong communication skills & the ability to influence (at all levels) when resistance is encountered, ensuring deliverables are completed on-time with high quality.
- Capable of working cross-functionally with local & remote stakeholders.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.