At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will report to the Principal Product Manager, and will be responsible for creating and managing the roadmap and product development for ZoomInfo's DaaS platform. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Data Operations as well as software development teams throughout the development lifecycle.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish product requirements and priorities
- Deeply understand customers, technology and competition, and synthesize into product strategy
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Being ruthless as it comes to backlog prioritization and making tactical trade-offs
- Clearly communicate the expectations, plans and status of projects/features on the product roadmap and in development
- Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high quality products to life
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products around growth, engagement, retention and monetization
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of Product Management experience in an Agile development environment; background with Sales or Marketing technology a huge PLUS
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing and Business Development
- Understanding of APIs and SQL Knowledge
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.