At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Enablement Manager, you will report to the Manager of Sales Enablement, and will be responsible for the creation and coordination of training and enablement programs for the Customer Solutions (CS) and Customer Onboarding & Education (COE) teams at ZoomInfo. We are looking for engaging personalities who can connect with our team members, igniting excitement about their learning journey with a high level of creativity and imagination. We welcome team-oriented candidates who are confident in their ability to develop personalized, scalable learning experiences that drive overall growth and customer success.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- With the entire sales enablement team, assist in building a world-class training and enablement strategy, including developing and measuring training programs rooted in a competency-based learning model.
- Facilitate ongoing training sessions for the CS and COE teams tracking measurable outcomes such as attendance, satisfaction, content knowledge and comprehension.
- Develop and maintain CS and L&D training programs designed to drive positive business outcomes, such as: onboarding, ramp, and role playbooks.
- With stakeholders, analyze team training needs to develop specialized content. Develop and deliver an engaging learning experience using a variety of mediums, including classroom training, online/on-demand tutorials and certifications, and videos.
- Build out sophisticated pathways of learning within internal sales enablement platform. In addition, co-manage the content repository and ensure all information is updated and readily accessible to the Account Executive team.
- Prepare ongoing reports and dashboards linking sales enablement efforts with time to ramp, satisfaction, content knowledge/comprehension.
- Leveraging existing evaluation framework, create relevant correlations between training and desired business outcomes such as: Onboarding Time to Value, Product/Platform Usage with first 90 days, Weekly Closed Cases.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, or related field.
- 1+ years professional experience with Zoominfo solutions.
- 2+ years professional experience in Customer Experience Preference given to candidates with experience in training and/or enablement focused on customer-facing roles.
- Excellent knowledge of Zoominfo technologies, customer experience processes, and best practices. Preference given to candidates with knowledge/previous experience with Salesforce, Lessonly, and Highspot.
- Excellent knowledge of training best practices and experience delivering training through a variety of delivery methods (online, in-person, etc.)
- High adaptability in flexibility, including the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, quick deadlines, and constant change.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating multiple activities and programs within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency using the Google suite of products.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.