At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Analyze our products and identify growth opportunities.
- Define data strategy and data reporting methodology for our products.
- Provide actionable insights and be able to execute projects based on these insights.
- At least 1 year of experience as a data/product analyst or equivalent academic experience (GPA 85+)
- Strong product understanding & business intuition
- background in analytics
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience in product analytics
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.