At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Procurement Specialist, you will assist in Indirect Procurement objectives in order to realize the maximum benefit to the business, with a focus on spend management for travel, PO compliance, and expense tracking. As part of this job, you will work with stakeholders and cross-functional teams across the company. You will support the implementation of a new expense management system, as well as category-specific supply strategies, including negotiations with airlines, hotels, rental companies, and others as needed.
You will be tasked with ensuring compliance with our travel and expense policy, and administering our P-card program using our standard tools. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team player, with demonstrated success in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Helps identify opportunities for savings within the category
- Helps develop training processes and facilitates internal customer service for credit card purchases and travel questions
- Plans and conducts low-to-medium complexity sourcing projects, such as Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Engages in supplier relationship management (SRM) and implementation of supplier contracts
- Collect, and regularly review relevant vendor contracts
- Assist in vendor consolidation activities from acquisition
- Regularly review travel and expense policies
- Work closely with AP to ensure accruals are accurate, and coding is correct
- Track renewals, and ensure stakeholder engagement
- Provide regular KPI’s on efficiency and effectiveness within the business.
- Create and execute PO’s as appropriate and assist with tagging PO’s where appropriate
- Maintain administration of inbox
- Work with facilities on small dollar purchases
- Conduct swag orders for the team, and assist in planning team events
- Create cases and assignments for team members in Salesforce
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- General knowledge of contracts is preferred
- General experience with travel industry preferred
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with speaking to vendors over the phone
- Comfortable training internal employees
- Regular work with excel is a plus
- Other duties as assigned
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.