Are you passionate about developing cutting-edge technical solutions to enhance the consumer-facing experience?
Our product has a web-based frontend leveraging React and a backend written in Django Rest Framework. We use GitHub for version control and our infrastructure is entirely hosted via AWS cloud services. This is a full-time position and includes a competitive base salary, a full range of benefits, and an awesome team of creative people by your side.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- At least 3-5 years experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.