The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Designing and developing performant and reliable user interfaces using Angular best practices in an agile environment.
- Writing Angular applications using TypeScript, RxJS, SCSS, and HTML.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Using REST to communicate with backend APIs.
- Keeping user experience and usability as a core tenet.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Being an engaged and active team contributor.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience in RxJS or Reactive Programming a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience using Java or C#, SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience with Java, and Node.js highly desired
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.