At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Manager, Inbound Sales Development, you will report to the VP, Sales Development, and will be responsible for Inbound Sales Development Representatives. In this role, you will interview, hire, train, and develop a great team of SDRs preparing them for success in their role and for their roles ahead.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Define team objectives to enable achievement of daily, weekly and quarterly targets for Inbound SDR team.
- Sales planning and forecast management
- Day-to-day training and coaching of SDRs
- Tracking and monitoring of team KPIs
- Participation in the hiring process
- Motivational attitude with a great sense of humor and genuinely kind disposition. The SDR role is our career launchpad and the SDRs, our astronauts.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years Sales Development experience
- 3+ years B2B Sales Development management/leadership experience
- High proficiency in Saleforce.com, CPQ, and Excel
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence all levels of an organization
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Experience evaluating Sales Development KPIs and confident enough to suggest changes to improve process.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.