At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Own end-to-end product adoption activities for assigned accounts and their purchased products, including working one on one with customers, ensuring adoption based on pre defined success criteria, providing best practices, and assisting customers with developing specific solutions to their unique business needs.
- In partnership with cross-functional teams in Customer Experience and Product Marketing, develop outreach campaigns focused on driving end-user adoption and developing creating solutions for customers.
- Engage in clear dialogue with clients to customize the ZoomInfo solutions ensuring the solution aligns with client business needs.
- Deploy strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve any previously unforeseen issues post-implementation.
- Identify, catalogue, and escalate any product defects and or insufficiencies to the ZoomInfo Product Development and Engineering teams for immediate remediation.
- Train, coach, collaborate, and troubleshoot with others within the organization (namely Sales, Client Support, QA Engineering and product management departments).
- Hold high-level technical discussions on topics like email deliverability best practices, domain health, telephony systems, and CRM workflows and processes.
- Assist creating technical “how-to” documents when necessary.
- Build out touchpoint cadences to solutions customers with the goal of 80% adoption across the customer-base.
- Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees/customers
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS degree.
- At least 2+ years of customer success, customer experience/customer success experience and/or experience with product adoption, training, and/or implementation. Strong technical skills preferred.
- Familiarity with online engagement best practices. Experience with Software-as-a Service onboarding/implementation/adoption a plus.
- High capacity to learn and understand technical infrastructure and troubleshooting processes. 5. Ability to take a consultative approach with customers with a focus on strong communication skills.
- Must enjoy being a problem-solver. Strong ability to research, analyze, and provide solutions to customers.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to kick start our customer’s success.
- Emphasis on attention to detail and quality.
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation. 10. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.