At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist , you will report to the Team Lead, Talent Acquisition, and will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, screening, and recommending placement of applicants for all positions throughout our site. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a valuable contributor to the growth of ZoomInfo Israel as you will be hiring the best possible talent that drives our business!
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes hands-on, including sourcing (active search, social media campaigns, referral campaigns, etc.) and interviewing
- Understand the internal business needs of the business units you will support and become their recruiting partner.
- Implementing and utilizing effective sourcing tools and advertising on social networks to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Create a smooth and respectful candidate experience.
- Make our candidate experience a team-wide priority.
- Be an ambassador for our culture and play a major role in achieving the company’s growth goals!
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience managing end-to-end recruitment cycles (Marketing, R&D, Product positions) at a high-tech/startup company
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and social media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
- Proven experience in in-depth behavioral interviews
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- B.A in Social Science / Behavioral Science or equivalent
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.