At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Test Engineer, you will report to the Senior Manager, and will be responsible to make sure the team is building reliable and successful products with world-class user experience and performance that can scale. Here at ZoomInfo we are looking for more than just manual testers. We see our TE’s as technical engineers that drive product excellence and productivity.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Partner with software engineers, product managers to discuss and push to product testability from the design phase
- Develop test strategies, test plans, test cases and work closely with the team on executing & automating them from day one
- Write scripts and tools that support team productivity
- Take an active part in investigating team CI’s (production critical incidents) so we can understand the root cause and improve our weak spots
- You will position yourself as team evangelists in spreading the word on best testing practices, tools, and technologies
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Self-motivated learners who think outside of the box
- Test engineers that know how to code
- Experience with quality best practices in the agile world(beyond manual testing)
- Experience writing test cases and testing complex products
- Experience with microservice-based environments and testing challenges
- Somebody who thinks about performance and scalability as our products expand
- Web, mobile, and big data application testing experience
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems and solutions in English
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts implemented on AWS/GCP, Jenkins, etc
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.