At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Network and Endpoint Architect, you will report to the VP of Infrastructure, and will be responsible for building scalable, resilient, and holistic solutions. This position will be responsible to architect, design and provide governance of technology solutions that deliver business value within a functional area, while continuously improving speed to market. You will create road maps that translate business requirements into technology solutions and specify technology roadmaps for solutions, compliance of application and technical infrastructure development with company and industry standards within a functional area of accountability.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Designs and deploys multiple enterprise operating environments including new environments for future applications
- Leads development of architecture for current business solutions and future business needs
- Acts as the subject matter expert for multiple technology solutions
- Leads setting architectural and technical standards for the practice
- Uses experience and technical leadership to drive best practices in ZoomInfo’s environments
- Displays comfort dealing with ambiguity while solving complex problems, driving innovation and striving for continuous improvement
- Influences technology strategy and advises senior leaders based on knowledge and perspective
- Informing organizational stakeholders on possible threats in order to gain support for information technology strategies
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in MIS, Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Technology related field including 3+ years prior lead experience
- Expert knowledge of systems design, enterprise architecture and implementing large retail business systems
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking and leadership skills
This position will be primarily responsible for communication networks (LAN/WAN/VPN), network security, SaaS integrations, Single Sign On, integrations into SaaS solutions, and related functions. Understanding of how the network impacts servers, backup solutions, endpoints, etc. Improving the network documentation, following the change management process, and routine network updating will also fall under this role.
We will look to you to influence future systems architecture and will assess emerging technologies for application initiatives and provide technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.