At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
In this role, you will be responsible for building scalable and sustainable architecture, org strategy, solution design and serve as a technical and thought leader for Salesforce platform.
You will create the overall design of our Salesforce implementation, including data architecture, feature roadmap, and integrations. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead the development efforts to create technical solutions based on a deep understanding of business requirements. You will play a critical role in defining the technical strategy and shaping the future of our Sales applications.
- Design scalable, robust solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements, articulate design considerations and recommendations.
- Implement standard methodologies for CRM implementation across the team.
- Serve as a solution architect for the projects and provide best practices and strategic platform direction.
- Provide solution design and implementation of Salesforce CPQ solutions that drive scalability and efficiency.
- Provide optimized solutions based on business needs and technology capabilities
- Work with business partners on prioritization and proactively anticipate gaps and overlaps within the Sales portfolio.
- Must be well versed in new and upcoming Salesforce features and guide the team to implement the applicable features
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices and influence others to seek best-in-class solutions/technology to resolve business challenges.
- Lead an agile team and effectively resolve issues/ conflicts while owning the quality of the system developed
- Establish trusted relationships with cross-functional teams, vendors, and implementation partners.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that they follow best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a related field
- 6 + years of experience in architecting and designing full-stack solutions using Salesforce Platform
- 3 + years of experience in designing and developing solutions on Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Force.com Platform
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different applications, as well as working with integration tools.
- Experience with implementing Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience defining the architecture landscape, business capability mapping, identifying gaps between current and future states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will help achieve the business outcomes
- Experience managing vendor relationships and ability to partner with them to conduct business and technical discovery
- Experience working and presenting proposals to executives in a clear and compelling way
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Application & System Architect
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.