At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As Sr. Manager of Quote to Contract, you will partner with the business to help develop Quote to Contract solution design, strategies, and features that improve and scale our business operations.
This team is responsible for the architecture, strategy, design, implementation, and improvement of systems that support our long-term processes. The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of technical and business experience with solid expertise in Salesforce and CPQ platforms.
- Collaborate with businesses to ensure usability and adoption of the Salesforce CPQ.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements, develop product roadmaps that factor in strategic and tactical direction, and manage/implement CPQ platforms that drive scalability and efficiency.
- Lead the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Grow a team of a talented team, including career planning, performance management, and exceptional coaching
- Establish governance, process, and structure to improve the adoption and the roll-out of the CPQ
- Establish key metrics and targets, provide actionable plans to achieve those targets, and communicate the progress.
- Work with business partners on priorities and proactively anticipate gaps and overlaps within the marketing portfolio.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices and influence others to seek best-in-class solutions/technology to resolve business challenges.
- Lead an agile team and effectively resolve issues/ conflicts while owning the quality of the system developed
- Establish trusted relationships with cross-functional teams, vendors, and implementation partners.
- 5+ years of experience related to Salesforce, CPQ, Order Management, Provisioning systems
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and familiarity with Apex, Lightning, integration
- Solid understanding of business and quote to cash operating models
- Deep understanding of CPQ, SaaS, and subscription management processes (including renewals and billing)
- Creative, innovative, and design thinking to enable and improve business processes through enhanced processes and tools
- Experience managing vendor relationships and ability to partner with them to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Experience working and presenting proposals to executives in a clear and compelling way
- Excellent communicator and can apply effective influencing techniques to gain support for your team’s priorities across leaders and groups in the company.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.