At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Product Marketing Manager (Recruiter), you will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager.
ZoomInfo is on a rocket ride! ZoomInfo’s portfolio of solutions includes ZoomInfo Recruiter, a new product that is on track to grow, fast. Here are some of the basic things to know about us:
- We offer a go-to-market solution that helps tens of thousands of companies hit their number.
- We have major employee bases in Waltham (Massachusetts), Vancouver (Washington), Bethesda (Maryland), and Tel Aviv (Israel), and the Bay Area (California).
- We went public in the spring of 2020 in one of the year’s most successful IPOs.
- We’ve hired 1,000+ people since the pandemic began.
- Revenues have grown 56% year over year.
If you’re interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- read on.
As a member of the platform product marketing team at ZoomInfo, you will be joining a team of talented and collaborative product marketers. Many of these product marketers own their own portfolio of products/capabilities/features, and with ZoomInfo Recruiter, you’ll be the second dedicated product marketer to support our growth!
There’s a saying that variety is the spice of life. If that’s true, let’s just say that this role has its fair share of Tabasco sauce. You will be involved in all facets of product marketing for your products including:
- Developing and executing go-to-market plans for product releases
- Collecting market insights
- Working with your team lead to gather and consolidate customer feedback to inform the ZoomInfo Recruiter product roadmap
- Supporting the customer advocacy team efforts for ZoomInfo Recruiter
- Being an advocate for tracking and reporting needs for ZoomInfo Recruiter
- Managing and maintaining sales enablement and marketing collateral
- Delivering presentations to varying internal and external audiences
- Hostings webinars
- Become a subject matter expert and answering ZoomInfo Recruiter questions
- All the other assorted random things that we have to do to ensure we’re creating a great customer experience and helping the company hit its aggressive goals.
If the following describes you, you could be a great fit for this role:
- You like to get things done quickly and with quality but it doesn’t have to be 100% correct.
- You can maintain your own organizational processes.
- You can tell a good story.
- You are comfortable speaking in front of audiences.
- You have a knack for taking complex things and making them simple.
- You’re humble yet confident.
- You love learning, and you’re undaunted by trying to navigate new domains on your own.
- You’ve got good interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence.
- You are comfortable being uncomfortable.
This role is definitely not for everyone. If you need the following to be successful, it probably won’t be a good fit for you:
- Roadmaps and established processes for everything you’re working on (there’s a good amount of figuring it out as you go)
- High level of certainty about products with months of lead time (we move fast and are fluid)
- Lots of time to analyze problems before taking action (we have a bias towards action)
Some of the things we can promise you will have in this role:
- The opportunity to truly own important products that impact the business in meaningful ways
- The chance to work alongside a group of great people who enjoy product marketing
- A company that is ambitious and has an absolutely massive market opportunity in front of it
- A manager who is committed to taking a personal interest in you and your career
- A broader team of colleagues across the organization who are good at their jobs, hard-working, and passionate about what they do
- 2+ years combined product, content, and growth marketing experience
- Superb communication capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with people throughout the organization
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Record of supporting team members
- Experience executing product launches
- Project management skills
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- Eagerness to engage with customers and prospects
- Comfort demoing products and with public speaking
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.