At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Manager, Sales, you will report to the Director, Sales and oversee a team of Account Executives specifically focused on Chorus.
Chorus is the No.1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus’ Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
This newly created and highly visible position will be responsible for delivering new revenue against an assigned quota. Account Executives at ZoomInfo take a consultative approach, partner with & build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products can be a strategic solution for their needs.
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Define team objectives to enable achievement of daily, weekly and quarterly targets
- Manage day-to-day training and coaching of reports
- Participation in the hiring process
- Position Chorus AEs to win new business by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline by implementing sales process and methodology and maintaining hygiene in CRM
- Evangelize Chorus in the community and network, serving as a brand ambassador with clear and concise value proposition
- Contribute to the evolution of Chorus’ sales philosophy, playbook, and processes that emphasize true discovery, identifying customers’ real needs, and driving impact
- Study Chorus’ market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional teams (ie Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, and Marketing) to continue to deliver best in class service and successful outcomes
- Advocate on behalf of customers bridging conversations between client requirements and engineering teams
- Performance management
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- 3+ years B2B sales management/leadership experience
- High proficiency in Saleforce.com, CPQ, and Excel
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence all levels of an organization
- Superior time management and communication skills
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.