At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
We are currently looking for a Scrum Master to lead the implementation of agile within Marketing at ZoomInfo. Do you work well in a fast paced team environment? Have you worked closely with the digital optimization, content design, development and QA teams? Do you thrive functioning as the internal focal point for best practices and capabilities? Do you love efficiency, KPI's, benchmarks, and dashboards to drive decisions an improve constantly? If the answer is yes, ZoomInfo is looking for you to join our marketing department
This role will report directly to the Senior Program Manager within the Marketing Operations team and will work closely with a matrix system of persona teams and channel leads helping apply agile methodologies to our day-to-day workload.
- Oversee agile processes and ensure scrum teams are operating efficiently
- Facilitate scrum teams making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition
- Adapting project scope, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks
- Planning and organizing - mapping out projects, timelines, tracking budget, scope of work, etc.
- Communications - serving as the liaison between teams, marketing department and other internal business partners to establish expectations, provide status updates, handoff project deliverables, field feedback, etc.
- Monitoring progress - keeping a close eye on project timelines, workloads,
cross-functional teams, and project objectives to ensure all of those elements are staying
- Delivery - efficient, on-time execution of high-quality output
- Reporting - reporting systems / dashboards, KPIs, benchmarks, etc. driving operational efficiency and quality
- Collaboration - cross-functional marketing teams, internal business partners, etc. from briefing to file delivery
- Leadership - strong interpersonal and mentoring skills
- 5+ years of professional experience as a scrum master either in-house or agency,
experience in B2B Marketing and SaaS required
- Scrum certification required
- Strong command of Smartsheets, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with marketing tech stack tools
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- PMP certification, a plus
- Language - English at a high level
Location - this role is preferred to be within 25 miles of one of our Waltham, MA or Vancouver, WA offices, but we are also open to Remote candidates
Availability - able to work and meet daily with team members based in Vancouver, WA or Waltham, MA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.