At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The role of Manager, Email Marketing will have the opportunity to help shape the future of outbound email programs run by the fast growing Revenue Generation team. Our team values attention to detail, an ability to own a program and work autonomously, self-motivation to find better solutions for our customers, internal and external, and having fun while winning together.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of campaign specialists supporting new business efforts in alignment with the Sales Development & Account Executive teams
- Analyze campaign and program performance against our targets and evolving target market to identify new areas for opportunity and optimization
- Partner with the Revenue Operations and Analytics teams to develop ongoing performance reporting, analyzing email engagement rates and conversion rates, and overall performance against growth-related KPIs
- Communicate program performance and updates to programs based on performance to executive leadership teams
- Define requirements and develop email programs for outbound new business acquisition including automated programs using ZoomInfo’s product suite
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and build pipeline accelerating campaigns that target in-cycle deals for the sales team
- Own the program strategy and execution of winning back business from previous ZoomInfo customers
- Collaborate with the Revenue Operations team to build scalable automated sales programs
- Minimum of 8+ years experience in digital marketing, with at least 3+ years in email marketing (B2B preferred)
- Minimum of 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience creating sales prospecting drips, ABM/X, and email nurture series with automated triggered campaigns
- Skilled in exceptional copywriting, communication, and presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Experience in working sales engagement platforms and marketing automation tools such as Outreach, SalesLoft, Marketo, or Hubspot
- Incredibly organized, efficient and a critical thinker; taking on complex projects, breaking them down logically, and owning them from start to finish
- Passionate about identifying potential revenue generating opportunities at all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Experience with post-email campaign analysis and uncovering insights to optimize future campaigns
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protect