At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Manager, Business Operations you will build and lead a team of program/operation managers responsible for product launches and customer programs. Your team will be responsible for day-to-day program management across multiple functions to ensure successful launches. You will collaborate with Senior Leadership and critical business stakeholders in a fast paced environment. This role is expected to take the existing launch process and continue to evolve and improve it with a focus on scale and efficiency. In addition to launches, building scalable processes to capture and action customer feedback across multiple channels will be a primary responsibility for this role.
- Develop and execute informed strategic Go-To-Market launch plans focused on driving company results.
- Work cross functionally across sales, marketing, product and customer success teams to support company wide alignment and ensure flawless launch execution.
- Equipping Go-to-Market teams to support and launch products through technical enablement (training, documentation, FAQ’s, etc)
- Manage and run operational processes for launched products to ensure smooth user adoption and efficient processes
- Establish a program for driving alignment across the product teams and customer facing teams to collect, aggregate and funnel customer feedback to inform the product strategy and roadmap
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around processes for external betas, releases and enterprise deployments
- Create and maintain artifacts such as templates for launch documentation, statements of work and project plans to add scale and consistency across Product
- Build and lead a team of program and operation professionals including career planning, performance management and exceptional coaching
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years combined product marketing and program management experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies within B2B
- Ability to manage full-scale market launch initiatives, holding yourself and others accountable for meeting critical deadlines and delivering executive-level progress updates
- Process-driven with a passion for operational excellence
- Execute and utilize market research to improve go-to-market approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a talent for precise articulation of operational challenges and potential solutions
- Excellent at building cross-functional relationships and influencing others
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.