At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will own the tactical management of campaigns for the marketing team. The right candidate will help with planning & strategy as well as build & launch the campaigns. The ideal candidate will be proficient in marketing automation best practices and have deep expertise working in Marketo and Salesforce for segmentation and campaign deployment. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with the Agile framework to be able to work in the ever adjusting environment that is Zoominfo.
This role will be part of the Campaign Operations Team, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Campaign Operations. This team works hand-in-hand with members of the Demand Generation team and all other teams within the GTM engine.
- Plan, build and execute multi-channel campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Advise and educate stakeholders on email best practices and emerging capabilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and implement test strategies to maximize conversions and MQLs
- Solid HTML/CSS skills optimized for email marketing
- Maintain and optimize Marketo nurture programs
- Understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Maintain audiences and segmentations and as well metrics around them
- Help ensure Marketing database quality and health
- Collaborate with marketing managers to understand their program objectives and define data segments
- Evaluate and recommend add-on automation processes and tools
- 2-4 years’ experience working with Marketo. Extra bonus points for being Marketo certified
- A strong background assisting with lead generation programs, email marketing best practices, and inbound marketing
- Thorough understanding of lead management/lifecycle (MQL to Close/Won opportunities) and how to analyze and develop actionable recommendations for improving programs
- Fast Learner - Can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly
- Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content, and email measurement
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction while maintaining poise and a professional demeanor
- Self-starter with the organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work quickly and independently while under deadline pressure and follow through on assignments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for email marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing automation and analytics.
- Relevant B2B industry experience is a plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.