At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
The Product Manager sets the strategy and drives the roadmap for the data and business intelligence products. Works closely with our agile development teams to define and prioritize requirements, build, launch and iterate in order to deliver quality analytics products .
You will be part of the analytics and BI team that is responsible for unlocking the data and insights necessary to support the Marketing and Product teams with analyzing performance, usage, trends and discovering new opportunities. This role is an integral part of the team's success by owning the management of products as well as managing broader initiatives that impact the overall Business Intelligence ecosystem.
WHAT YOU WiLL DO
- Establish strategy and roadmap for data and business intelligence products
- Develop report-level clear requirements definition and prioritization
- Use available data and analytics to inform feature prioritization and backlog
- Partner with stakeholders across the company to optimize the value of the BI product line
- Work with BI Business Analysts to manage product backlog
- Communicate business value of features
- Gather requirements from stakeholders across the Marketing and Product team
- Review and approve acceptance criteria for product features
- Coordinate delivery across BI development team
- Assist/manage third party technical integrations during development
- Troubleshoot product issues
- Maintain communication with stakeholders
- Participate as a day-to-day member of agile delivery teams during all project phases
- Generate tracking and reporting product KPIs
- Create a roadmap including clear phases that regularly provide value as we work through a long-term strategy
- Quickly learn and understand our current reporting and analytics capabilities and how they are leveraged for our current product line solutions.
- Translate problems into measurable hypotheses using the right research tool
- Define, analyze and report on the metrics that determine the success of tests and product features
- Deliver training during development and release activities
WHAT YOU LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Educational background in computer science, analytics, data science, statistics or related practice.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience. Advantage if you have experience specifically building enterprise reporting capabilities.
- Hands on experience implementing and using reporting technologies, data lakes, data warehouses and business intelligence tools.
- A strong understanding of software development process
- Rich experience working with industry leading BI reporting platforms.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-intensity startup culture
- Excellent prioritization, communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of the organization
- Consistent delivery of high-quality user stories, using an agile approach, that represent collaborative solutions to critical product needs
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com