At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Accounts Payable & Procurement Specialist, you will report to the Manager, Accounts Payable, and will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day full cycle Accounts Payable operations within a fast-paced, sales and marketing technology company.
The role will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and duties will consist of creating requisition orders,
processing purchase order-based invoices and payments in a timely manner, accurate record-keeping, month-end and quarter-end processes and communicating with suppliers as a point of contact.
You are be a self-starter and problem solver with an interest in accounting and finance as it relates to the technology field.
You have a working knowledge of the full accounts payable cycle with a passion to grow in the accounting/finance field, and you are enthusiastic about using your skillset to assist in growing the team to expand beyond its core.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
● Vendor maintenance: Setting up vendors by retrieving W8/W8-BEN-E forms, verifying ACH information,
SOW’s, Quotes, MSA’s, security documents and maintaining vendor list in the system.
● Purchase orders – creation and maintenance of requisitions, purchase order creation and management.
● Proactive approach to research & resolving supplier issues
● Performing accurate data entry of invoice coding in Coupa and ensuring on-time supplier payments through weekly payment
runs and setting up wire & ACH payments, managing purchasing card expenditures.
● Month-end close process - preparing journal entries and accruals for purchasing card expenses, open invoices,
and purchase orders, maintaining VAT compliance, as well as preparing month-end AP reconciliations.
● Process documentation – update processes and procedures as needed to coincide with SOX compliance.
● Assisting the Finance and Procurement departments as needed
● Administrative tasks and assignments set by the Accounts Payable Manager as needed
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
● Bookkeeping certification required
● Fluency in English language – written and verbal
● 2-5 years of Accounts Payable and/or Procurement experience
● 2-year degree required in Accounting/Finance/Business or related field
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, G-Suite
● Experience with e-payable and ERP systems
● Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent verbal & written communication skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related field
● Experience working with Coupa, Expensify, Netsuite, and other Accounting and Accounts Payable automation tools
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
● Knowledge of both Israeli and US taxation
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.