At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Product Operations Manager, you will play a critical role in working across functions to improve and support key product development processes with the goal of providing seamless experience for our internal teams and, in turn, our customers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Manage complex projects through all phases of the project lifecycle predominantly focused on pre and post launch activities.
- Manage initiatives that improve the product team’s efficiency and impact.
- Run operational processes for launched products to ensure smooth user adoption and efficient processes
- Equipping Go-to-Market teams to support and launch products through technical enablement (training, documentation, FAQ’s, etc)
- Analyze user interaction data, identify opportunities to improve user experience and surface to the team for discussion
- Build and maintain a cross-functional knowledge base on team learnings about user pain points, customer needs, and best practices
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Help establish, nurture, and drive best-practice standards and processes across the product and engineering teams.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of Project/Program Management, Product Management, or Business Operations experience
- Process-driven with a passion for operational excellence
- Structured thinker who thrives in designing systems that work
- Experience working with agile development teams and practices
- Organization and discipline in approach
- Ability to execute on and deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a talent for precise articulation of operational challenges and potential solutions
- Ability to turn partial, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Operates with a service mentality to the teams you work with, but do not hesitate to enforce processes that may create friction in the short term but drive better outcomes
- Familiarity with user data, with a solid understanding of segments and funnels
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.