At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
ZoomInfo is seeking a full time Associate Product Owner. With a primary focus on HR Apps and functions, the incumbent works in a global, cross-functional environment and designs, implements, modifies multiple custom or packaged applications and reporting tools. The incumbent must be resilient and flexible in response to a rapidly growing organization with changing business needs.
- Interact with users and stakeholders to gather, document requirements for various systems like Workday, Servicenow, Xactly, ERP etc
- Conduct user interviews, prepare designs and translate the user requirements into valuable business outcomes
- Ensure the backlog of user stories is ordered, well documented with mock-ups as needed.
- Manage the product deliverables against aggressive stakeholder commitments and deadlines, removing blockers to progress product development
- Maintain effective relationships with users, sponsors, stakeholders, and key partners, managing their expectations
- Coordinate UAT sessions and sign off with users. Validate the 'acceptance criteria' & results in UAT
- Support product releases prior to, during, and post deployment.
- Attend all SCRUM ceremonies and ensure preparedness to avoid development delays.
- Train users on the tooling solution and ensure training documentation is kept evergreen.
Key Skills / Experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as Business System Analyst or similar roles
- Analytical skills and attention to detail in written documentation.
- Expert user of Google slides, sheet, docs and designs
- Ability to build partnerships and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions.
- Experience writing IT user stories
- Experience/knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Servicenow etc a plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.