At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
ZoomInfo is seeking a full time Application Developer III(ServiceNow). With a primary focus on ITSM, ITOM and other ServiceNow Apps and functions, the incumbent works in a global, cross-functional environment and designs, implements, modifies multiple custom or packaged applications and reporting tools. The incumbent must be resilient and flexible in response to a rapidly growing organization with changing business needs.
- Successfully plan,execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
- Create and maintain system design and operations documentation.
- BS degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or similar
- Demonstrated highly successful client-side experience as an owner of ServiceNow platform
- Experience delivering and supporting ServiceNow ITSM and CSM in a highly regulated and qualified environment
- Must be a certified application developer for Servicenow
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development, configuration and administration, including but not limited to successful deployments as lead developer.
- Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on each project.
- Ability to answer complex “how to” technical and application configuration questions to colleagues.
- Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Clear and concise communication with superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external business partners
- Deep understanding of REST, WSDL, JSON and ability to integrate with other third-party applications
- Experience working with Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists etc...
- Knowledge of working with different kinds of scripts in ServiceNow and their order of execution.
- Experience working with email notifications, inbound actions, reports, gauges, and home pages.
- Experience on creation of catalog items, wizards, record producers, interceptors, user guide.
- Experience with the creation and customization of complex workflows and custom workflow activities.
- Experience working with transform maps, data sources and different transform scripts for data loads and management.
- Experience working with scheduled jobs, events and triggers to manage business needs and handle background work.
- Understanding of UI customization and UI macros.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.