At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
ZoomInfo is seeking a full time Application Developer III with Workday skills. With a primary focus on HR Apps and functions, the incumbent works in a global, cross-functional environment and designs, implements, modifies multiple custom or packaged applications and reporting tools. The incumbent must be resilient and flexible in response to a rapidly growing organization with changing business needs.
- Developing Workday integration by utilizing Cloud Connects, Document Transformations, Enterprise Interface Builders, and Workday Studio for various functional areas including HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, and Time Tracking
- Associating with worldwide HR teams to ensure successful design of system and provide documentation for each phase of the development life cycle
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Creating global reports on weekly, quarterly, annually and on an ad-hoc basis to include turnover, terminations, active employees, cost center reports
- Migrating the data from legacy systems into Workday and Data conversions from/to Workday to ADP, BI etc
- Developing Integrations for third party vendor system or client- owned system for initial implementations
- Perform risk analysis, and lead key functional stakeholders, vendors through impact analysis, HCM enhancements, change request, and product upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, business administration, organization development, communication or related discipline
- 3 years of experience with integrations
- 3 years of project experience in a technical or techno-functional role with one or more ERP implementations in HCM
- Experience in service-oriented architecture design principles, common ERP HCM/Financials integration design patterns, phased implementation methodologies
- Knowledge of various cloud technologies like EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformation and Workday Studio
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, REST, JSON, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc.
- Knowledge of programming and documentation procedures, programming methods, program flow charts and operator instructions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities; able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
- Willingness to take charge and the ability to simplify a complex problem
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at a time and operate in a group or confidence to lead that group through a challenge and to a solution
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.