At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Data Scientist, you will report to the Director, Business Intelligence, and will be responsible for make an impact on our product and business by developing models and conducting experiments to transform data into actionable insights. You will develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data to answer product strategic questions. You will also use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experience, product decision, and other business outcomes and share them with the product management group and executives. You will develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance.
The ideal candidate is adept at working with large data sets to find business opportunities using a variety of models. You must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- In this role you will lead our cross product initiative that focuses on user journey, adoption and growth of our product
- You will need to come up with actionable insights by asking the right questions and identifying the stakeholders' needs
- You will develop the models and come up with insights to share with our stakeholders
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience building predictive and descriptive statistical models as a data scientist.
- 2+ of experience as a business/product/data analyst (or a data scientist working on the business or product side of the company).
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Strong knowledge of Python/R and SQL to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience in leading a data science problem from ideation to production
- Experience in statistical and data mining techniques (such as GLM, Regression, Boosting, Random Forest, Trees, Clustering, PCA, SVM, etc).
- Experience building production ready data pipelines and automation workflows to take results from research to actionable & scalable on-line processes
- A drive to learn and master new technologies.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Master’s degree in quantitative field
- Experience solving product and business problems in a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience with BI tools.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.