At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
We are looking for a Back End Engineer to join the engineering team in the Chorus by Zoominfo data organization. Data science services get 400M requests a day and are expected to scale more in the near future, these services run core product features for our production environment. Our ideal candidate is a strong engineer who is passionate and writes top quality code that will live in our code base for years. Work with the Chorus research team to bring innovative projects to life, scaling ML and algorithmic solutions in our production environment. This role will be based in central Tel Aviv, within walking distance from the Shalom train station.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Design, prototype, and create solutions that support a highly reliable, scalable, performant services for machine learning and data solutions.
- Break down problems into tickets / components, problem solve and create code that runs in production.
- Test, document and maintain a codebase that is an example to our engineers and supports the scale of the business.
- Engage with the latest technologies and AI models.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Innovative mindset: research problems aren’t always well defined, you need to be able to choose the best solution
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough.
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering.
- Experienced with Unit Testing, Test Automation and CI.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.