At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager.
ZoomInfo is on a rocket ride. Here are some the basic things to know about us:
- We're a B2B SaaS company enabling Sales, Marketing, Recruiting and Data teams across industries.
- We have a robust product offering that customers love.
- We have major employee bases in Waltham, Vancouver (Washington), Tel Aviv (Israel).
- We went public in spring of 2020 in one of the year’s most successful IPOs.
- Revenues have grown 57% year-over-year
If you’re interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- read on.
As a member of the core product marketing team at ZoomInfo, you will be joining a team of 20 awesome product marketers (likely more in 2022). Each of these product marketers owns their own portfolio of products/capabilities/features.
Our mantra is that we are the CEOs of these products; having an ownership mentality is paramount.
There’s a saying that variety is the spice of life. If that’s true, let’s just say that this role has its fair share of Tabasco sauce. You will be involved in all facets of product marketing for your products:
- Leverage your deep understanding of our buyers’ needs and the competitive landscape to build a compelling narrative for our products and services.
- Support the buyer’s journey with a wide range of promotional content that is laser focused on value based positioning and messaging.
- Develop and execute data informed strategic Go-To-Market plans focused on driving company results.
- Work cross functionally across sales, marketing, product and customer success teams to support company wide alignment and ensure flawless launch execution.
- Define target market for product launches: segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation including value messaging
- Work with customers to identify their needs and collaborate with the product team on our product roadmap and vision for the future.
Some of the things we can promise you will have in this role:
- The opportunity to truly own important products that impact the business in meaningful ways
- The chance to work alongside a group of great people who enjoy product marketing
- A company that is ambitious and has an absolutely massive market opportunity in front of it
- A manager who is committed to taking a personal interest in you and your career
- A broader team of colleagues across the organization who are good at their jobs, hard-working, and passionate about what they do
- 5+ years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies within B2B
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Master's degree preferred
- Interest in technical audiences along with executive decision makers and the technology landscape
- A track record of getting things done — no matter what changes come your way
- Execute and utilize market research to improve go-to-market approach
- Strong storyteller with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage full-scale market launch initiatives, holding yourself and others accountable for meeting critical deadlines and delivering executive-level progress updates
- Experience working with products targeted towards different marketing personas (buyers and users)
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience product marketing to data and analytics team, master data teams, or revenue operations teams
- Background in technical consulting, data and analytics or engineering is a plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.